ITA 3 Year Plan Engagement Webinars
Dates: August 23-September 22
Time: 12:00 – 1:00 PM PST
The Industry Training Authority (ITA) is developing a rolling three-year plan to create world class apprenticeship in BC.
Please join us for a one-hour interactive on-line meeting during which ITA will unveil the proposed framework for its three-year plan. Participants will have the opportunity to provide input and express their level of agreement on the effectiveness of 16 strategies and initiatives ITA plans to Implement to enhance trades training and apprenticeship in BC.
The foundation of BC's trades training and certification system is made of strong partnerships ITA has with the training institutions and industry members. ITA is committed to listening to the needs and concerns of employers, apprentices, training providers, industry associations and unions to ensure that BC continues to respond effectively to the changing labour market needs.
- Continually improve the quality of the trades training system for apprentices and employers to ensure an industry-responsive training system.
- Align trades training to BC's Industry and economic priorities to deliver the right skills in the right place at the right time.
- Increase innovation and collaboration across BC's trades training system to promote efficiency and ensure alignment to industry needs.
- Provide British Columbians with the information and support needed to succeed in BC's trades training system.
Your input is important to us and will help shape BC's apprenticeship system to reflect industry and business needs.
- ITA 3-Year Strategic Plan - Stakeholder Engagement Webinar (September 22, open to the public) Click here to register!
- ITA 3-Year Strategic Plan - Sector Advisory Group Engagement Webinar (August 23 & September 20, by invitation only)
- ITA 3-Year Strategic Plan - Employer Sponsor Engagement Webinar (August 31 & September 21, by invitation only)
- ITA 3-Year Strategic Plan - Canada Job Fund Stakeholder Engagement Webinar (August 25, by invitation only)
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.